Margriet is a mind/body coach, also trained in systemic work. Apart from her facilitating and organizing work at Bureau Kruiswijk, she also works as mind/body coach and therapist.
Characterics of Margriet’s style
- Focussed on awareness of physical perception (or lack of that). That is a different angle than simply talking and can therefore deliver different insights.
- Calm, involved and sympathetic
- Investigativec attitude and open minde, for example in working with (vague) physical complaints.
- Works with psychodrama, breathing techniques, Gestalt and bio-energetics.
Every human being is different and has his or her own unique quality, story and background. Working with motivated people gives a lot of energy and it is an enormous inspiration to see that insight and increased awareness lead to visible changes.
- “An eyeopener, I was very surpised to discover that a certain event from long time ago still has such an impact on me today.”
- “The beautiful combination of talking and physically getting into action was very effective”.
- “Through Margriet I have become aware again of the fact that my body gives a great deal of information about what I think of something. And if I feel and use my body I have so much more grip and anchor to do and say what I want to do and say.”
- “The coaching has made me much more aware of feeling and setting my boundaries. I now use this in my work. And I feel strong and more secure to take my space.”
- “After a lot of turbulence in my life, this coaching has led to me being in full development again and able to enjoy.”