Lotte Huijing supports professionals and takes real-life experiences as a starting point. This support can be part of a coaching process, but on a regular basis, Lotte also provides trainings in the field of interpersonal communication in a variety of situations (such as presentations, job interviews, negotiations). Apart from her activities for Bureau Kruiswijk, she is also connected to the University for Humanistics as a teacher in group dynamics, presentation skills and coaching skills.
Characteristics of Lotte’s working style
- Even during her study at the University for Humanistics Lotte Huijing focussed her activities on people and issues of purpose in life. In other words, what is truely happening with individuals, both in groups and organisations.
- Lotte Huijing has the ability to keep asking deeper questions and give back what is necessary. She wants to know which point is problematic, but is also looking for what goes right. Celebrate successes together and stretching the comfortzone are her expertise. For this, she uses methods such as personal expression or voice dialogue, that are connected to her theatre background.
Finding out together what ‘is right’ is her main motivation. Looking for those moments where you finally understand why your conversations go how they go and how you can steer into different directions. Or moments when you are presenting and succeed in convincing others with your story and your own style. Accelerating that process and supporting it, makes Lotte’s work meaningful.
Reactions from customers
- Excellent, received many useful tips that I am still using today
- It has strengthened my self knowledge/reflection and how to change things
- Very practical and tailor-made, learnt a lot in one hour only
- Enjoyable, instructive, confrontational
- Great to do tangible exercises and receive instant feedback