Bureau Kruiswijk is led by drs. Patty Kruiswijk. She has a master in Social Sciences and has been active as an executive coach and consultant since 1986. She has worked for many national and international, (non)profit organisations in all kinds of sectors. Based on her many years of expierence in several branches, she is able to offer a wide variety of consultancy and coaching services.
Characteristics of Patty’s style
- a quick and empathetic analysis of the situationl
- her flexible attitude and way of intervening
- developing reflexivity in organisation and individuals
- focus on enjoyment of working
Professional interest and motivation
People fascinate me. Consider the contrast between categorisation and the uniqueness of the individual character. The latter amazes and offers the unexpected. Categorisation gives a convenient framework with predictability.
In my approach I wish to be true to the field of androgology, meaning that psychology is my base, taking into account societal factors, such as era, social class and environment; recognizing spirituality as another factor.
A never ending source of fascination for me is to learn what makes people tick and organizations function. I draw on their knowledge and support for the common cause. Being taken into my clients’ confidence and learning their vulnerabilities is for me a privilege, which allows me to subsequently build on that base.
Both acting as a consultant and an executive coach, I see the spectrum of the group dynamics and the coaching on a one on one basis. That full range is a rewarding experience. Whereas the macro economics keep me abreast of new economical and technological developments, the coaching involves a valuable intense and intimate personal support.
- “I am a happier human being now, with more self confidence and a more complete self-image.”
- “What I liked most about Patty was her way of formulating, her sharpness and directness.”
- “I was truely respected and approached in a very positive way. She saw right through everything and was analytically very strong.”
- “She is direct, open, honest and with a warm feeling for yourself as a person.”
- “The warmth, professionalism and her excellent analyses have struck me. A specialist!”