Coaching means supporting and guiding executives who are struggling with one or more issues that influence their work. The questions that people from organisations have when starting a coaching journey at Bureau Kruiswijk are very different. The common denominator: the urge to move forward. We ensure that the learning goals receive adequate attention and lead to the desired outcome and development.
The possibilities for wanting to have specific coaching are for example:
- wanting to grow faster professionally
- career re-orientation
- a potential conflict
- feedback from the working environment that requires self reflection and action
- the desire to extend management capabilities
- chronical impatience
- destructive modesty
- looming burn out
Confidentiality is a must. This means that it’s not possible for the client’s superior to get inside information about what is discussed during coaching sessions. The only correspondence will be about if both client and coach think the sessions are satisfactory.
Other details about coaching
- The duration of a series of sessions is usually six months
- Number of sessions: at least 3, 10 at the most
- Each session takes two hours
- Subjects we tend to discuss are: influences of family, abilities of presentation, negotiation and handling conflicts
- Facultative angles: power, man/woman-differences and many tests
Would you like to have more information about coaching at Bureau Kruiswijk? Please do not hesitate to contact us for a non-commital meeting.
- Call +31 (0) 418 554068
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com